Fellowship for Nonprofit Leaders
SVPSA's Fellowship was developed to strengthen nonprofit executive level leaders to round out their skills. The 7 month program, that is held September - March of each year includes 6 full day sessions (we do not meet in December) with dozens of experts from all areas to share their experience and tools for success. Topics include:
- Leadership, developing your mission and vision
- Board development, roles and responsibilities
- Human Resources, managing teams
- Financial strategy, tools and policies
- Nonprofit technology and resources
- Marketing, PR and community relations
- More innovation, collaboration and partnering
- Inspired leaders, who have renewed energy for their mission
- New practical skills, equipped to share their expertise, utilizing today’s most effective business tools, so they can do more.
"I feel like I have a whole new support system that I never knew existed. It really has been wonderful and keeps me sane in a world that I'm struggling in right now."
SVPSA Fellows have shown measured improvement in skills, knowledge and confidence. After each session, we evaluate the speakers and the content and our graduates reveal they have gained in their technical expertise and knowledge in 10 areas, including governance best practices, marketing strategy, engagement with donors, understanding communications styles, managing finances, creating evaluation systems, fundraising, strategic planning, understanding HR and better understand technology issues.